BRBL Stock: Key Takeaways
- BrewBilt Brewing announces investment to quadruple its beer production.
- Company prepares to open brewery space in Grass Valley, CA.
- STT Breaking News team alerts on the stock ahead of surge.
BrewBilt Brewing Co. (OTCPINK: BRBL) more than tripled today after announcing a huge investment to expand its commercial brewery.
BRBL stock surged more than 280% in afternoon trade and was holding more than 220% higher at writing.
The surge comes after BrewBilt announced it will expand its commercial brewery from a 10 barrel to a 20 barrel brewery.
Table of Contents
BrewBilt says the expansion will increase their output production by 300%.
CEO Jef Lewis said, “We have a high demand for commercial brewing production from customers all over the U.S. and Europe, and this expansion will prove to be beneficial for our shareholders and for the company as a whole.”
BrewBilt is set to open the new brewery in Grass Valley, CA which is located in the High Sierra Mountain Range.
Lewis said, “Shortly after submitting our initial construction plans to the City of Grass Valley, we had an opportunity to take over the adjacent suite and roughly double our production space … and we took it!”
In addition to increasing production abilities, the expanded space will include new offices, conference room, bathrooms, laboratory, and trench drains and floor sealing in the brewing and packaging areas.
Lewis said, “with this additional space, we are better poised to meet the demand for private label and contract-brewed beer, and we can expand our own lineup of craft lagers and ales with room to grow in this facility.”
BrewBilt plans to offer its own lineup of craft lagers and ales as well as contract and white-label brews for other breweries, restaurants, and bars.
STT Breaking News Team Notices BRBL Stock
The StocksToTrade Breaking News team highlighted BRBL stock in the chat today before shares took off.
An alert was sent out at 11:36 a.m. Eastern reading, “$BRBL BrewBilt Brewing Tripling Annual Craft Beer Capacity.”
At the time, BRBL stock was trading at $0.015 per share.
Seven Facts to Know About BRBL Stock
- BrewBilt Brewing is a subsidiary of BrewBilt Manufacturing Inc (OTCPK: BBRW).
- BrewBilt Manufacturing has been handcrafting custom breweries and fermentation systems since 2014.
- BrewBilt Brewing is located in Grass Valley, CA
- The company’s production team is made up of industry veterans using the highest quality brewing equipment and ingredients available to deliver outstanding craft beer to California and beyond.
- BRBL stock closed at $0.0105 on Monday.
- The stock opened today’s session unchanged before the expansion announcement.
- BrewBilt Brewing has a market cap of nearly $750,000.
Featured cover image credit: ViktoriiaNovokhatska/Shutterstock.com