Develop a Career in FinTech and Publishing
If you’re passionate about finance and ready to share your enthusiasm with others while having opportunities for growth — let’s have a conversation about your career today.
Our team drives our success.
We hire individuals who are driven to perform at a high level and excel in their field. We work as a team to achieve goals, complete projects, and celebrate our wins.
Work from anywhere!
Forget spending a fortune on relocating and uprooting your life — you can work with us from anywhere! We have employees located across the country, and even outside of the country. Join our diverse and inclusive team as we collaborate on projects and have open conversations all from the comfort of your own home.
Common values and goals.
We're a diverse and inclusive group that values opinions, insights, and ideas from all of our team members. We understand that everyone has a unique perspective and background that can help us all reach our collaborative goals.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, and a 401k, all with the ability to work from anywhere.
SEO job position
Are you an SEO whiz looking for the perfect opportunity to flex your skills and make an impact?
Required experience: 2-3 years managing on-page SEO for WordPress sites.
Upload and format content
- Add internal linking
- Add images, reduce their file size
- Speed test pages after they go live
- Create visuals for blog posts using tools like Canva
- Incorporate keywords as per direction of SEO consultant
- Implement changes as per technical SEO audit
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of:
- + other plugins
- Approach sites offering a 3-way link exchange, i.e., we offer a link on one of our sites while they link to timothysykes.com.
- Implementing that link on our secondary site and making sure our link was implemented correctly.
- The ability to write and modify content is a major asset, as you will be asked to incorporate certain keywords and modify content in an NLP-friendly manner.
- Maintain a refreshed schedule of timely and relevant blog posts and content, coordinating with the editorial team.
What we’re looking for:
- Team player
- Works well independently
- Hungry for knowledge
- Interest in learning, or existing knowledge of trading
- Attention to detail
- Good email etiquette
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark in SEO and content writing. If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, don’t wait — apply now and become part of our team!
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000 depending on experience. Health insurance and 401k included.