AI has been the hottest sector in 2023 ever since it was announced that OpenAI’s ChatGPT was the fastest tech platform to reach 1 million users in history.
Stocks like C3.ai (NYSE: AI), BuzzFeed Inc. (NASDAQ: BZFD), and SoundHound AI (NASDAQ: SOUN) have returned 130% to 200% in just the first few weeks of 2023.
However, the thing with hot sectors is they eventually cool off.
And while AI might not be dead yet, there’s a new theme emerging that can potentially dethrone it.
Catch it early … and you could be sitting on some hefty profits.
But before I reveal to you what it is, make sure to stop by today for my ALL-DAY trading workshop, MASTER ALGO LIVE.
It will start at 8 AM ET and run well into the after-hours. Use this link to gain access to the event.
Okay, not that we have that out of the way. Let’s talk about hot sectors, specifically, what I think can emerge next.
There’s been a lot of funky stuff going on if you’ve been following the news.
Flying objects, spy balloons, and U.F.O.s have recently been grabbing headlines left and right.
I’ll save the political rant for another day…
But all these headlines have me believing the next wave in the market will be space-related.
And we are slowly starting to see it.
- On February 15th. Sidus Space Inc. (NASDAQ: SIDU) announced a multi-million dollar agreement with the Netherlands for laser communication satellites. The stock has gone from a low of $0.48 to $0.80 in the last five days.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SPCE) shares popped off on Wednesday after the company announced commercial service was on track to launch in Q2 2023.
- Intuitive Machines Inc. (NASDAQ: LUNR), a lunar-focused space company, began trading on the Nasdaq. The stock went gangbusters on Thursday, surging by more than 200%.
All it takes is one space-related stock to take off big, and then you’ll see a bunch of crappy penny stocks issue press releases on how they’re involved in space exploration.
The best way to stay in front of this is by having a watchlist ready.
To get you started, I’ll throw out some symbols for you.
Now, these aren’t recommendations. They are a list of companies in the aerospace and defense sector.
- Ault Alliance Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN: AULT)
- Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO)
- Astra Space Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTR)
- Ammo Inc. (NASDAQ: POWW)
- Redwire Corp. (NYSE: RDW)
- Lilium NV (NASDAQ: LILM)
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SPCE)
- Rocket Lab USA Inc. (NASDAQ: RKLB)
- Intuitive Machines Inc. (NASDAQ: LUNR)
- Sidus Space Inc. (NASDAQ: SIDU)
If the space catalyst heats up, I wouldn’t be surprised to see these stocks start flying.
Be ready … so you don’t have to get ready.
And don’t forget, the Master Algo Live event is going on now.
Don’t miss it!
Lead Trainer, StocksToTrade