The markets and penny stock action were slower this week … It’s the week leading up to the biggest summer holiday of the yea….
But that didn’t stop one trader from making it over an impressive trading profit milestone.
So you can complain about the markets being slow, or you can use the time to put in more work.
And this long weekend is the perfect opportunity…
Because the market doesn’t care about your gender or if you’re white, black, or purple. It’s the great equalizer for wealth creation.
Everyone has an equal opportunity to find success. It comes down to how much work you want to put in.
So get motivated for success with my weekend study material below…
What You Can Learn From a 24-Year-Old Multi-Millionaire
That was before he made $10 million in trading profits.
But I can tell you, it wasn’t easy … Jack suffered his fair share of losses over his trading career…
He almost blew up his account when he started, but he went back to work to save more money to continue trading.
Throughout Jack’s journey, and my interviews with him, I could see his work ethic. He was obsessed.
If you think you work hard, I can almost guarantee that you’re not working as hard as Jack.
So to celebrate Jack’s big profit milestone and to get you motivated to reach your trading goals, I want to share some resources…
Because learning from successful traders is one of the best ways to learn it for yourself.
So use your long weekend to study how Jack got where he is today, and how you can do the same. See what you can learn from Jack in the videos below…
- Watch this interview with Jack to Find Out How This $500K+* Trader Got Started in the Markets!
- Learn about trading OTCs from Jack on this SteadyTrade Podcast episode.
- See How Jack Kellogg Built His Foundation For Breakout Success here.
- Click here to discover the patterns Jack trades in volatile markets.
- Catch all Jack Kellogg’s trading wisdom on the T.W.I.S.T podcast here.
- And don’t miss Jack’s tips for scaling into winning trades.
That’s all I have for today.
Have a great day everyone.
Lead Trainer, StocksToTrade