- Get my all-time top 3 trading books — and find out how you can get one for NO COST.
- 6 solid tips to help you improve your trading in 2022 EVERY DAY.
- Don’t miss my BIG announcement about a special new offer! Read on for the full details.
I don’t care if it’s cheesy — I love the holidays. I’m the type of guy who starts putting up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving.
The Bohen household has not one but FIVE Christmas trees. Just call me Clark Griswold…
But just because I get caught up in the spirit of the season doesn’t mean I lose sight of my trading discipline or my desire to keep getting 1% better every day. (See #6 on this list to see a brand-new way you can learn with me.)
If you’re looking for motivation to stick to your goals through the holiday season and into the new year, check out these six books and resources for your holiday wish list and beyond.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. “The Daily Trading Coach” by Brett Steenbarger
- 2 2. “Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes” by Brian Shannon
- 3 3. “Trading Made Simple: 10 Trading Patterns You Need To Know” by Tim Bohen
- 4 4. StocksToTrade
- 5 5. SteadyTrade Team
- 6 6. StocksToTrade Advisory
- 7 The Bottom Line on Trading Resources in 2022
- 8 One Platform. One System. Every Tool
1. “The Daily Trading Coach” by Brett Steenbarger
This is one of my all-time favorite trading books. I’ve discussed it a few times on the SteadyTrade podcast:
It’s sort of like a daily devotional, with 101 bite-sized lessons meant to be read one a day. Each lesson is extremely easy to follow — and extremely helpful. This is a great addition to your trading book library.
We also did a deep dive into the book in one of our SteadyTrade book club episodes. Check that out here!
(As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.)
2. “Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes” by Brian Shannon
This book is a technical manual that really gets into the nitty-gritty of technical analysis and how to apply it to different time frames. This can help traders learn a lot about a stock’s past … and potentially better understand how the stock might perform in the future.
Don’t miss the SteadyTrade podcast episode where we talk about the book with the author!
3. “Trading Made Simple: 10 Trading Patterns You Need To Know” by Tim Bohen
How about some shameless self-promotion? Of course I’m plugging my own e-book! Traders ask me about patterns A LOT. So before you ask, get the book and read it. (Then you can ask smarter questions.)
I created this book to help traders just like you. It features a detailed analysis of five long and five short patterns that EVERY new trader should know. It’s a one-stop resource and reference guide to key trading patterns. Study up!
Hot tip: Read on to find out how you could get your copy for NO COST.
I don’t just work for StocksToTrade — I use it every single day.
As a trader, I’ve come to rely on its charting software, scans, and add-on resources like Breaking News Chat. StocksToTrade gives traders so many tech-based advantages. What’s not to love?
Want to test it out before you commit? I get it. Start your two-week trial of StocksToTrade here!
5. SteadyTrade Team
Trading requires a lot of self-motivation. It’s a lot easier — and more fun — with an amazing community on your side.
That’s SteadyTrade Team. I love being ‘Papa Bear’ to our members. We’re all working together to keep improving and getting better at trading. If you want to up your game and take your trading to the next level, apply to join the SteadyTrade Team here!
6. StocksToTrade Advisory
As the lead trainer at StocksToTrade and the SteadyTrade Team, my goal is simple: Train regular people to become extraordinary traders.
Why? Because I know most people started out like I did … without a clue.
I’m not a hedge fund trader or some Wall Street pro. I’m just a regular guy who works hard at something I love…
And it’s given me a life I never thought was possible. That’s why my team and I help people in our trading community.
Now, I have big news to share with you … and this is HUGE…
First of all, if you listened to what I said about Tesla last year, congrats! Because you probably had the chance to make at least EIGHT TIMES your money.
But if you missed that opportunity, don’t worry — because this next call could be my biggest one yet.
If you’re considering buying Tesla … hold off until you read this.
My next prediction isn’t about Tesla. Instead, it’s about 5 tiny companies that you need to know about NOW…
Don’t Miss This Incredible Opportunity
This has nothing to do with self-driving cars or electric vehicles. You’ll be pretty blown away when you see what they are.
I created a special report and video that tells you all about this mega trading opportunity that could blow up in the weeks to come. You’ll get the 5 tickers, company details, why I like the stocks, and more.
Just one tweet from Elon Musk could blow this story wide open on or before January 26 … so get the details now before it’s too late.
The report and video are part of my new StocksToTrade Advisory service. Here’s everything you get:
- FREE Special Report: “5 Tiny Stocks To Play Tesla’s Massive Energy Revolution.”
- FREE Exclusive Video: “How To Roll Back The Clock On Tesla”
- 3 NEW trade ideas every month: Each opportunity comes with my best research and analysis.
- FREE Bonus #1: 5 weekly watchlist plays. Each week I’ll send you my top 5 watchlist plays plus my thesis for each stock. (That’s an additional 250+ trading opportunities over the full year).
- FREE Bonus #2: Special invite to my daily livestream. See the #1 stock I’m following every day!
- FREE Bonus #3: Your personal copy of my explosive new book: “10 Trading Patterns You Need To Know.” Remember how earlier I said you could get your copy of my e-book for no cost? This is your opportunity!
Right now, I’m offering membership at $49. But I can’t guarantee it’ll stay that low for much longer…
The Bottom Line on Trading Resources in 2022
Right now is the perfect time to start your trading journey. And if you’ve already started, kudos to you! No matter where you are in the process, these resources can help you improve every day.
I LOVE the markets and trading. And I hope I inspire the same in you. You have so many ways to learn and grow as a trader. So dig into my list and get crackin’!
How will you work to up your trading game in 2022? Leave a comment!